1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion/Acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2. The promoter is UNIQLO Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 161 922 103) of Level 15, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (telephone number (03 9629 3883) (Promoter).
3. All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 9am Monday 10th September 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 30th September (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry is open only to West Australian residents aged over 18 (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
Entry into the promotion
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
Drawing of entries
7. Eligible Entrants are permitted one entry (multiple entries are not permitted).
8. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. The draw will take place at 9am on Monday 1st October at UNIQLO Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 161 922 103) of Level 15, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter (Drawer).
11. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. There will be one prize. The maximum total prize pool value is AU$1000, based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
Notification of the winner16. The winner will be notified by email by Wednesday 3rd October 2018 and their name will be published on UNIQLO.com on Wednesday 3rd October 2018.Right of the Promoter to redraw
13. The prize is an original artwork by Anya Brock.
14. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
15. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at Monday 7 January 2019, a second draw will be conducted by the Drawer on Tuesday 8 January 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with clause will be notified by email by Thursday 10 January and their names will be published in UNIQLO.com on Tuesday 15 January.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
18. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. If for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part.
19. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
20. The exclusion of liability in clause 19 does not apply to limit or exclude liability to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
22. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://www.uniqlo.com.au/corp/privacypolicy.html.Important information and conditions about competitions on Facebook
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering this competition, each Eligible Entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
24. At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, and other related policies.
Important information and conditions about competitions on Instagram
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. By entering this competition, each Eligible Entrant releases Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.