To our Customers and Community,
Our UNIQLO stores in Victoria New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia are currently open, UNIQLO continues to operate in accordance with the government's health and safety advice and the team is committed to playing our part to curb the spread of COVID-19.
A notice for our Victorian customers
We are happy to confirm from November 5th, all of our stores in Victoria will be re-opened. Please note, we will be operating in line with the Victorian Government's COVID-19 guidelines.
A notice for our New South Wales customers
From October 18th 2021, we are happy to confirm our stores in New South Wales are re-opened. Please note, we will be operating in line with the NSW Government's COVID-19 guidelines.
Store Closure FAQ's
Q. Will the return policy be extended for New South Wales customers?
Yes, due to these stores being closed, we will be extending the return period at these stores. Any in-store purchases made from June 1st will have 30 days to return their order from October 18th 2021. If you have any issues making a return within the timeframe, please reach out to our friendly Customer Care team for assistance.
If you purchased online from June 25th and want to exchange your items in our NSW stores, we will be extending the exchange policy. Online customers will have 30 days to exchange your item in store from October 18th.
Q. Will the return policy be extended for Victorian customers?
Yes, due to these stores being closed on August 5th, we will be extending the return period at these stores. Any store purchases made from June 15th to August 5th will have an additional 30 days to return your order after our store re-open on November 5th. If you purchased online from August 5th and want to exchange your items in our VIC stores, we will be extending the exchange policy. Online customers will have 30 days to exchange your item in store from November 5th. .
Q. What measures have you taken?
We have taken several precautionary measures including the below to ensure our stores are safe, hygienic environments for everyone. The health and safety of our team, customers and the community is our first priority.
As it is important to us that we provide ongoing support to the Australian community wherever possible, we have donated over 500,000 masks to several local not-for-profit organisations to help them in their vital role to combat COVID-19. For more on UNIQLO’s global efforts, click here.
We would like to thank you once again for supporting us during this difficult period.
The UNIQLO Australia Team
If you have any further questions on UNIQLO’s response to this evolving situation, please see our FAQs below.
Q. What measures are put in place to ensure customers and staff safety?
As our main priority is to provide a clean and safe environment for everyone, we are implementing the below precautionary measures in stores as guided by advice from the government and public health officials:
• We’re limiting the number of people in our stores to allow customers a safe distance to shop and also;
• Limiting the capacity in our fitting rooms
• We’re providing hand sanitisers for customers at the entrances of our stores
• We’re regularly cleaning and disinfecting high touch areas and items such as our shopping baskets and fitting rooms
• We’re encouraging customers to stay at a safe distance by maintaining at least 1.5m apart when in store
• We’ve placed floor markers to guide social distancing
• While alteration services are still available, our team will guide customers through the measuring process to minimise physical contact
• We’re requesting that customers bag their purchases at checkout if they are using their own reusable bag
• We’re encouraging cashless payment to limit personal contact
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
Q. Are there currently any changes to the usual delivery time frames?
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, there may be some delays to the deliveries of our online orders. It is recommended to allow an extra 5-10 business days after the estimated delivery date for your parcel to arrive which allows for any unexpected delays.
If you have still not received your parcel after this period, please get in touch with our friendly Customer Care team.
Currently we will not have an Express Post option available due to these delays.
NEW DELIVERY METHOD
Q. How will the new delivery method work?
To practice social distancing, our delivery partner will temporarily not require a physical signature from the recipient. What this means is, the delivery person will knock or ring the bell at your delivery address, place the goods on the ground close to your door and step away.
Should you be present at the delivery address:
- The delivery person, who will be standing at a safe distance, will now have the authority to verbally confirm the full name of the customer (noted on the package) , without the physical signature usually required.
Should you not be present at the delivery address:
- As per usual operating procedure, the delivery person will consider whether there is a safe area to leave the goods and if so, authority to leave (ATL) will apply and no name or signature will be obtained
Membership / Coupon