For any enquiries about our Hot and Cold game please contact email@example.com
NOTICE: July 22nd: Due to Victoria lockdown the Heattech promotion will be extended, your voucher can be redeemed in store until Sunday August 29th.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE UNIQLO HEATTECH “Hot or Cold” PROMOTION
1. This Promotion is organised by UNIQLO Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 36 161 922 103) of Level 15, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 (contact number - 1800 864 756) (“Promoter”).
2. By submitting an entry, you confirm that you have read and understood, and agreed to abide by, the following conditions of entry, including how to enter and prize details (“Terms and Conditions”). The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any Eligible Entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry to the Promotion is only open to permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years old or older (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. Entries cannot be submitted on behalf of any other person.
5. The HEATTECH Product Voucher competition (point 11a) is valid for entrants permanently residing in the State of Victoria, Australia. The UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher competition (point 11b) is valid for all entrants residing in Australia.
6. In each case, entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time the entry is received only by the Promoter, via its servers and not at the time of transmission by the Eligible Entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entries that may interfere with an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7. The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
8. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer from the Promoter.
9. The Promotion commences at 10.00am (AEST) on the 25th of June 2021 and concludes at 23.59pm (AEST) on the 25th of June 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
10. No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
11. Valid entries submitted to this Competition, dependent on the respective conditions, will be entered into one of two Awards Groups.
a. HEATTECH Product Voucher: On the 25th June 2021, two batches of 1,500 and one batch of 2,000 HEATTECH Product Vouchers will be made available at 10am (AEST), 1pm (AEST) and 4pm (AEST) respectively on the 25th of June 2021 for entrants permanently residing in the State of Victoria, Australia. Each unique and eligible entry received whilst there are unallocated HEATTECH Product Vouchers will be allocated a single HEATTECH Product Voucher. Entries which receive a HEATTECH Product Voucher as part of the HEATTECH Product Voucher competition, will not be eligible for another HEATTECH Product Voucher, but can continue to enter the UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher competition (point 11b) as a separate entry. HEATTECH Product Vouchers are limited to one per unique entrant per Promotion Period.
b. UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher: In the event that an Eligible Entrant fails to secure one of the HEATTECH Product Vouchers (Point 11.a.), has already been allocated a HEATTECH Product Voucher or is an Eligible Entrant that does not reside in the State of Victoria, Australia, they will be awarded one entry into the UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher competition to win 1 of 5 UNIQLO $500.00 Online Product Vouchers. To be a valid entry for the UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher competition, the entrant will need to answer in 25 words or less how they are staying warm this winter with UNIQLO. Five winners will be chosen on Wednesday 30th June 2021 at 2pm (AEST), based on their creativity and understanding of UNIQLO in response to the aforementioned question. The HEATTECH Product Voucher competition is entirely a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners of the HEATTECH Product Voucher Competition. Each valid entry will be individually judged on behalf of the Promoter by representatives of the Promoter based on the criteria set out above. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email on Friday 2nd July 2021. No more than one UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher will be awarded to any unique entrant. However any Entrant may enter the UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher competition as many times as they wish. To claim their prize, Winners will need to provide UNIQLO with their UNIQLO membership barcode number via email to receive account credit, which can be used through UNIQLO’s online store (https://www.uniqlo.com/au/auth/v1/login).
12. An additional 5,000 HEATTECH vouchers will be allocated to three charity partners including St Vincent’s Foundation, Melbourne City Mission and Thread Together. Each Entrant that wins a HEATTECH Product Voucher will be able to nominate their chosen charity to receive 1x HEATTECH voucher after completing the online form. Entrants who qualify for the UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher competition, will not be eligible to make a nomination.
13. To enter Eligible Entrants must:
a. Visit the UNIQLO HEATTECH Hot or Cold website.
b. Read the instructions on how to play the Hot or Cold game.
c. Play the game in accordance with those instructions, completing all levels successfully. The Hot or Cold game is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining completion of the Hot or Cold game.
d. Watch the promotional HEATTECH video.
e. Provide their details through the provided online form, completing all required fields and presses submit.
f. If the entrant has successfully won a HEATTECH Product Voucher, they will be presented with a choice of 3 charity partners to donate an additional HEATTECH product to.
g. They will then receive a message via email through the address they provided: i. If the Eligible Entrant has won a HEATTECH Product Voucher (See Section 16), they will receive an email containing a unique code which must be redeemed instore. ii. If the Eligible Entrant has successfully entered into the UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher competition, they will receive an email notifying them of this entry and the outcome of their entry.
14. Each Eligible Entrant is limited to one HEATTECH Product Voucher during the Promotional Period.
15. Each Eligible Entrant is able to enter the HEATTECH Product Voucher competition as many times as they wish.
16. The Total Maximum Prize pool will not exceed $102,200.00. All monetary figures in these Terms and Conditions are inclusive of GST. The Prize pool includes:
a. 5,000 x HEATTECH Product Vouchers. Each HEATTECH Product Voucher can be redeemed for a single Eligible UNIQLO HEATTECH Product (listed below) up to a maximum value of $19.90 in-store at any of the UNIQLO stores in Victoria. An additional 5000 HEATTECH products will be donated to charity. The maximum value of all HEATTECH Product Vouchers is $99,500.00.
Each of the following is an Eligible UNIQLO HEATTECH Product:
W's HEATTECH crew neck long sleeve T-shirt $19.90
W's HEATTECH scoop neck long sleeve T-shirt $19.90
W's HEATTECH turtle neck long sleeve T-shirt $19.90
W's HEATTECH scoop neck short sleeve T-shirt $14.90
W's HEATTECH sleeveless top $14.90
W's HEATTECH camisole $14.90
W's HEATTECH leggings (non-knitted) $19.90
W's HEATTECH tights (non-knitted) $14.90
HEATTECH crew neck long sleeve T-shirt $19.90
HEATTECH V neck long sleeve T-shirt $19.90
HEATTECH crew neck short sleeve T-shirt $14.90
HEATTECH V neck short sleeve T-shirt $14.90
HEATTECH long johns $19.90
b. 5 x UNIQLO $500.00 Product Vouchers equating to a total value of $2,500.00. These can be redeemed by using account credit at uniqlo.com/au
17. To redeem the HEATTECH Product Voucher Eligible Entrants will need to: a. Visit any UNIQLO store in the State of Victoria. Prizes can’t be redeemed online. b. Select a single Eligible men’s or women’s UNIQLO HEATTECH innerwear product (listed in 16a) up to a value of $19.90. c. Present and forfeit the HEATTECH Product Voucher received from UNIQLO via email at the point of sale. d. No change or credit will be made or rendered for any difference between the value of the voucher and the price of the product purchased. Any outstanding value will be forfeited and voided immediately on the purchase being completed. One HEATTECH item per voucher. No change given. Valid for one time redemption only. Certain styles and colours available while stocks last. HEATTECH items cannot be varied or exchanged (unless faulty) and cannot be redeemed or refunded as cash, credit or equivalent. e. Promo code expires 25th July 2021
18. To redeem the UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher Eligible Entrants will need to:
a. Receive an email on 2nd of July 2021 notifying them of their win.
b. Visit https://www.uniqlo.com/au/en/account/registry.
c. Create an Online Customer Account.
d. Respond to the winning email with their membership barcode number.
e. UNIQLO will then deposit the $500 credit into their account to be used online.
f. Entrants will need to provide UNIQLO with their Membership number by 2nd August 2021 23:59pm AEST in order to be redeemed as customer credit.
g. Customer credit will expire on 2nd October 2021 11:59pm AEST.
19. To redeem the UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher:
a. Visit the UNIQLO Online Members portal https://www.uniqlo.com/au/auth/v1/login.
b. Login to UNIQLO Online Customer Account.
c. Select any UNIQLO products up to a value of $500.00.
d. One single use per coupon. One coupon per transaction. Cart total must exceed $500 to activate coupon. Not redeemable for cash. No returns. Items can be exchanged in store only.
e. Coupon expires 2nd October, 2021 23:59 AEST. 20. The HEATTECH Product Voucher competition for each Eligible Entrant can only be redeemed once, and only in one transaction. The UNIQLO $500.00 Product Voucher can only be redeemed once, to be used towards credit to a UNIQLO Online Customer Account.
21. All vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Promoter including period of validity.
22. The Promoter takes no responsibility and provides no guarantee that the winning Eligible Entrants preferred size, style or colour will be available.
23. For the HEATTECH Product Voucher competition (point 11a). Each Eligible Entrant will be notified by the email provided in their entry within 2 hours of winning a prize.
24. The HEATTECH Product Voucher that is emailed to the Eligible Entrant must be presented instore before close of business on 25th July 2021 for the winning Eligible Entrants to be able to collect their HEATTECH product. If a winner does not collect or redeem their prize on or before 25th July 2021, their entry will be deemed invalid and they will forfeit the prize and receive no alternative prize.
25. The UNIQLO $500 Product Voucher that is emailed to the Eligible Entrant must be redeemed for account credit by 2nd August 23:59pm by responding to the winning email with the Online Customer Account number. If a winner does not redeem their prize on or before 2nd August 2021, their entry will be deemed invalid and they will forfeit the prize and receive no alternative prize.
26. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or are incomprehensible or incomplete will not be valid and will not be included in the Promotion.
27. Directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of any agencies, their immediate families, and any agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
28. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final, including any disqualification of any entry in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and if Entrants consent through opting in, UNIQLO can use the Entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants can request access to or correction of their details by contacting the Promoter on +61 (0) 3 9629 3883 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes or is objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Eligible Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winners entry are of a type described in this clause.
31. All prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, upgradable, divisible, and exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes or if the winning Eligible Entrant’s preferred style, size or colour is unavailable.
32. Promoter shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever which is incurred or suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of your participation in the Promotion, including claiming the prize, any lost, late or misdirected entries, anything in connection with your use or misuse of any prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, Promoter and their associated agencies take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
33. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all costs and expenses associated with the prizes for the Promotion, including but not limited to the costs of taking a prize, are the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant.
34. If for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
35. If for whatever reason a prize (or any part of it) is unavailable at the time the winner is announced, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize (or any part of it) for an item of similar value.
37. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings or the taking of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
38. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire terms and conditions between each Entrant and the Promoter with respect to the Promotion. The Promoter may alter, modify, or amend these Terms and Conditions at its discretion.
39. If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
40. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws applicable in the State of Victoria, Australia.
Online Orders & Shipping
Membership / Coupon