Welcome to UNIQLO.com. This website and domain name are owned and operated by Uniqlo Australia Pty Ltd ACN 161 922 103 (“Uniqlo”, “us”, “our” or “we”).
1. Intellectual Property
• 1.1. Uniqlo and the Uniqlo logo are trade marks of Fast Retailing Co Ltd (“Trade Marks”). All material on this website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (“Content”) is owned by or licensed to Fast Retailing Co Ltd. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trade Marks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of Fast Retailing Co Ltd, or as permitted by law. All rights of Fast Retailing Co Ltd are reserved.
• 1.2. Trade marks used on the Services to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
2. Linking and Third Party Content
• 2.1. You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the Services without Uniqlo's prior written authorisation.
• 2.2. The Services may contain links to or display the content of third parties (“Third Party Content”), including links to websites or services operated by other organisations and individuals (“Third Party Websites”). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Uniqlo. Uniqlo does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
3. Terms of Sale
• 3.2. In order to contract with Uniqlo you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Uniqlo retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
4. Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt and acknowledgement of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. A contract between us for your order will be formed when we accept your order. Your order is accepted when it has been shipped by us and we have accepted payment from you. If we do not accept your order and we have already accepted payment from you, your payment will be fully refunded. You will receive confirmation from us when we have shipped your order.
5. Pricing and Availability
• 5.1. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on the Services are accurate, errors (including processing errors and errors in product availability) may occur. If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
• 5.2. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery costs will also be charged; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
• 5.3. The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
• 5.4. Except to the extent we are prohibited by law, you agree that our goods must not be used for trade events, reproduction or resale without our prior written consent.
• 5.5. We may impose purchasing limits on our goods from time to time. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we have identified or suspect are in breach of those purchasing limits.
6. Product Descriptions
In describing the products available to purchase online, Uniqlo attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Uniqlo does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Uniqlo Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Uniqlo itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Upon receiving your order we may carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card or account to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed.
8. Discount Codes
Where a promotional discount code is used to purchase multiple products, and one or more products are returned, the discount is applied on a pro rata basis to each product in determining refund values.
9. Returns and Refunds
Uniqlo does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfilment centre. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Uniqlo does not take title to the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our Return Information Page.
10. Your conduct
• 10.1 You must not:
(a) use the Services in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
(b) use the Services to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
(c) interfere with, harm, inconvenience, disadvantage, damage, negatively impact, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services, others or Uniqlo;
(d) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
(i) is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
(ii) is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
(iii) includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
(iv) you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
(v) contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
(vi) contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice.
If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
• 10.2. Uniqlo reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its Services, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Services by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the Services, you grant Uniqlo a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose, and unconditionally waive all moral rights as defined by the Copyright Act 1968.
• 10.3. Uniqlo is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Services by any person other than Uniqlo. Uniqlo does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than Uniqlo.
By accessing the Services, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by the Services or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this the Services are hereby excluded. By accessing the Services, you agree to indemnify Uniqlo for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to the Services.
12. Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Uniqlo are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
13. Your Account
If you use any Uniqlo Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You must not own, hold or control more than one account. Uniqlo reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account without prior notice.
Uniqlo reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the site.