We provide Chatbot (24 hours availability) and LiveChat (10am - 4pm Monday to Friday) services to assist customers with inquiries about UNIQLO products and services.
Chat support specifications
How to Use
|Contents of Inquiry||Inquiries about UNIQLO|
24 hours a day, seven days a week
10am - 4pm Monday to Friday (excluding Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays)
|Supported Devices||Computers and Smartphones|
|Recommended System||PC Browser|
●Internet Explorer 11 or later
●Google Chrome latest version
●Firefox latest version
●Safari latest version
●iOS 9.0 or higher.
●Android OS 5.0 or higher
|Conversation History||The conversation history is carried over to the same device, browser and cookie if you have not deleted them.|
*In the case of smartphones, the history remains even if you close the conversation window tab in the browser application, but please note that the history will not remain if you close the browser application with a flick or other action.
STEP 1: Initiate a chat conversation
Click “CHAT SUPPORT” or "MESSAGE US" on the page of “Help”
STEP 2: Enter your inquiry and send
Choose your inquiry or click “→” after entering your inquiry in the text box.
STEP 3: Contact with a LiveChat agent
Please enter “Contact a LiveChat agent” in the text box if you would like to chat with an operator.
You can contact our agent by selecting “Click here" under Live Chat, from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
STEP 4: End the chat conversation
Click the ' X ' on the window, or select "End Conversation" from the Chatbot when using Facebook Messenger.
Terms of Service for Chatbot & LiveChat
Please read the following agreement for using “Chat (messaging) Support” before inquiry.
●About This Service
(1) This service provides an answer to an inquiry through our web page and application in writing. The answer is given by AI Chatbot or operators (agents) through written texts.
(2) Customers are required to agree with the these terms every time they contact us using this service.
(3) Customers who use this service must be over  years of age. Any customer under the age of  must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian prior to using this service.
●Time Available for This Service
(1) This service is available during the operation hours as specified for the services, i.e. Chatbot (24 hours availability) and Live Chat (10am - 4pm Monday to Friday).
(2) We do not guarantee that this service will be available at all times or the normal operation of this service in the case of interruptions with the normal operation of the networks involved in the provision of this service. If this service is not available for any reason, customers will be directed to an alternate method of contact.
●Scope of Inquiries
This service will not respond to the following inquiries:
(1) Inquiry irrelevant to our service or deviating from the scope of business
(2) Inquiry that we are not able to answer due to applicable laws, guidelines, or administrative guidance that applies to our company, and/or any other rules and regulations that we must comply with.
(3) In addition to the inquiries listed above, if we determine we are not able to provide an appropriate answer in this service or as listed above, we shall provide an answer by telephone or email, or we shall request that you make an inquiry by other means.
●Personal Information Collected for Service (if applicable)
(2) Please do not provide any personal information of yours or others (personal information such as name, address, phone number, email address, account number, or credit card number) when using this service.
(3) If your personal information is required, or if you want to confirm your personal information, we will send a separate secured input form in the chat. Please provide your personal information there.
(4) We will retain the response record including any personal information collected during this service for a limited period of time in the prescribed and secured manner for quality improvement of this service, follow-up confirmation of the inquiry etc.
●Disconnecting the Service
In the following situations, we may disconnect and end the service without notice or your prior consent:
(1) If the text is not readable due to garbled characters, etc.
(2) If there is no reply from you for a period of time after our last response.
(3) If we determine the text or content is not in accordance with the purpose of service and the messages are discriminatory, abusive, obscene, defaming, disparaging, harassing or otherwise inappropriate to our company or our employee.
(4) If we determine an appropriate answer to the question has been provided.
(5) If we determine it is better to respond by telephone, email, or other method of communication.
(6 )In addition to the above, if we determine that it is not appropriate for us to continue to respond to you through this service.
●Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from your use of, or reliance upon this service.
These terms are governed, interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.
●Changes of Service
This service can be terminated or stopped, and we may change any of the contents at any time by an announcement on the website.